Monday, September 14, 2009

Oh no, I lost it.

I never know when I will use my Electronic File for Life.

I don't only use it in the case of an Emergency. It comes in handy for doctor appointments, medication renewals, and a host of other questions. As a primary care giver I need to know the status of my loved one's medical conditions, prescriptions, and personal care needs. I am the one that sets all of her appointments, and makes sure she is there on the right day and at the right time.

This morning, I planned to confirm all of her doctor appointments, as fate would have it, I missed placed the paper printout that I always take with me. Luckily I have it all stored on an USB. What a relief that I don't have to recreate the list again of all of her emergency contacts, doctors, medications, and her medical condtions. It is also a relief to know that none of her account numbers are on that one little piece of paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment